Re: Cabins for sale along the ICW

Sorry I am so late answering your post, but I have been on water everyday and I am just TOO OLD to get on the computer at the end of the day. I would contact the GOL ( General Land Office)  they are responsible for permits. Also you might try TPWD. If you are interested in a certain location I would try to get a GPS location for reference. Hope this helped you. Thanks for using our forum.